Ball Mill, AG Mill, SAG Mill
Product application and features
Ball Mill, AG Mill and SAG Mill are widely used in electric power industry, beneficiation processes for ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, chemical industry, building materials industry and so on. It is the equipment for grinding ores or other materiel with a certain particle size into smaller size.
Mills are produced in NHI China starting from 50's of last century, especially 80's of last century. Under the situation of state reforming and opening to the outside world, NHI China takes the mode of cooperative production or importing technology with foreign famous mill companies such as American A-C Company, Fuller Company, Foster-Wheeler Company Svedala Company MPSI Company and France Stene ALSTOM Company and so on. Through absorption and digestion of foreign advanced mill technologies, combining the technical advantage of NHI China, and innovation on the basis of original sizes, NHI China can gradually manufacture large size mills that possess independent intellectual property, ball mill from the original sizes of Φ0.9m~Φ3.6m to Φ4m, Φ4.5m, Φ5m, Φ5.5m, Φ6m, Φ6.7m, Φ7.3m and Φ8m, (S)AG mill from the original sizes of Φ4m~Φ6m to Φ6.4m, Φ7.5m, Φ8m, Φ8.8m, Φ9.75m and Φ11m.
- By taking the mode of air clutch or liquid state soft start, smooth starting of ball mill main motor and shell is realized, which could decrease installed power and reduce starting current from 6.5 times of direct starting to 2.5 times.
- Using hybrid bearing or pitot-static pressure bearing. For hybrid bearing: taking combined lubrication with high-low pressure oil station, high pressure lubrication is used on start/stop to rise the revolving member, and low pressure lubrication is used during normal running. For pitot-static pressure bearing using high pressure lubrication to rise the revolving member during whole process. Both two forms of bearing can effectively avoid the phenomenon of “bush burning”, increase service life of bearing.
- Bearing types: single pad Babbitt alloy, single pad high leaded bronze, slide shoe bearing (Babbitt alloy).
- Driving form: single driving with synchronous motor, single driving with induction motor, double driving with synchronous motor, double driving with induction motor, non-gear driving with ring motor.
- NHI g new wear resistant materials, such as liner, inlet and outlet bush, bearing and so on, increase service life of vulnerable parts.
- By taking new processing technology to simplify process flow, such as machining shell, end cover and large gear flange divided, so as to decrease manufacturing cycle.
- Equipping auxiliaries, such as slow drive device, lift device.
- Optimizing structure of mill using different structure form according to the material characteristics and the requirement of particle size. Several patents have existed.
- Improving automatic control level of mill. using PLC control system, which has functions of audio and light alarming, fault diagnosis and so on, realized mechanical-electrical-hydraulic control integration.